Thursday, April 21, 2011

Conversations.......

Man, this is killing me........ He is SSSOOOO far away from me...... I mean distance wise, not deep inside.....



  • We are miles and miles apart

  • But, we are actually one........

  • I mis his touch, his breath on my skin, his eyes on me....

  • Only one week, then he will be here for a few days!

  • Just a week.......

  • my heart is beating faster and faster when I think that he will be here then

  • How did I become this person I am now?

He awakened all of my senses with one look and one touch!



So, when we speak over the phone we are talking house hunting....... and I'm ecstatic.... I'm stil married, but are looking so forward in beginning a new life.......


So I'm of tommorrow to give my (ex)husband a letter that I wrote for him, and I am crossing fingers that he understands where I'm coming from and that we can solve this thing without too much hiccups and stress!


I love you Mr xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment